Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!






















My children and I spent nine days in Florida at Walt Disney World with my best friend. We had fun, but it is good to be back in the dry heat! My children and I cannot stand the humid weather!

The last time I was in Walt Disney World was 15 years ago. I loved it. I decided it is far too big of a place when you have small children. Disneyland is so much better for the young ones because it is smaller.

Comments

Sandra said…
That's where I wanna vacation next summer with the family. Sounds and looks like you had a ton of fun.
Sandra
Anonymous said…
ooooh...SO jealous...always wanted to battle Darth Vader. lol. You know...I have never been to Florida, but I want to go see Disney World so bad...one day! Love the pictures...obviously you had a blast...what fun!
Jena said…
Looks like fun - I have never been, can you believe it? TFS!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!