My Son Turns NINE Years Old!







My son just turned 9 years old. Wow, I can't believe how fast those 9 years have come and gone. In 9 more years he will be an adult and on his own. It makes me sad thinking about that!

I can remember the first time I was told I was going to have a son. I was a little disappointed, because I had planned to run to the store and buy a blessing dress that I had my eye on. Well, the dress was no longer an option, but I love my son more than you could ever imagine. He has brought great joy to my life. He is such a spiritual boy and he keeps me on the right path as if to say; "Hold fast to the rod Mom, you are almost there." My son is intelligent, athletic, very lovable and easy to raise! My life would definitely be boring if he was not in it!

My son got a telescope for his birthday. Currently he wants to be an astronaut and a scientist. Maybe one day his dreams will come true and instead of looking at the moon he will be on the moon looking back at the earth!

My son is such a sweet heart. He originally wanted a birthday party at the local skating rink with his school friends. My son's teacher told him that if he invited any school friends he would have to invite the entire class. There are 21 kids in his class. I told him I could not afford to do a party that big at the skating rink and I didn't want that many kids at at our house. He later decided to have a party at our house with his church friends and cousins. However, my son changed his mind again, once he found out his grandpa nearly died. He decided he wanted cake and ice cream at his Grandparent's house with his grandparents and cousins. This is what I love about my son!

Comments

Kristin Coppee said…
Okay, that brought tears to my eyes. What a sweet boy!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!