Day 3 - Parade Rest Ranch and Yellowstone National Park
My brother-in-law came over to our cabin and checked our puppy's leg. He didn't think her leg was broke, but I couldn't stand hearing Lily cry, and felt I had to take her to the vet. The nearest vet that was open on a Sunday was up in Bozeman, Montana, and 80 miles away.
The whole drive up Lily cried and whined. My son kept putting his hands over his ears and at the vet he cried. My daughter asked me why he was crying, which I thought was strange of her to ask. Didn't she get it, the puppy was hurt and my son felt guilty about causing her the pain!
The vet said she had a soft tissue injury and gave her some pain medication. We drove back and Lily was finally able to relax after getting pain meds.
Once we got back from the vet we drove into Yellowstone and saw some of the beautiful sights. We didn't stay long, because we had to get back to Parade Rest Ranch for dinner.
Comments
Doing it alone can so hard somtimes. I was a single parent for all my dd life. I became a christian when she was 8yo. There was a scripture i hung on to that gave me hope daily... "He's a Father to the Fatherless". I knew God was watching out for her/us.
Hang in there sweetie. I'll be praying for you!!