H1N1 Robbed Him of His Final Game!



The Roy-Black Jr. Mite’s are undefeated (9-0). They play Brigham City-Purple today at Roy High School at 2:00 pm to determine who the champions are! What a fun game it will be. I’m so excited for them. My son, who was a first string player, will be home on day 8 with H1N1. What a sad day it will be for him! I hate to see him sick, losing weight, getting weak! H1N1 robbed him of his final game, which he deserves to be playing!

Comments

mbreck said…
That is terrible. I want to cry for all of you. I am so sorry.
Anonymous said…
Oh how sad. Poor little guy! Hope he gets to feeling better soon...that is no fun!
Kristin Coppee said…
Man! You guys really got hit hard! I'm sorry you all had to get so sick. It's so hard watching your children suffer. It's even harder doing that when you feel like you're gonna' die too. I'm glad you are all over it now! You are over it now, aren't you?

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!