Meatballs Yuck!

"Meatballs yuck!" That is what my children said about dinner tonight. My daughter had me laughing so hard because she just went on and on about it and the peas on her plate. She claimed she has tried meatballs and peas in Kindergarten and hated them ever since.

My son used to like meatballs, so I don't know why he doesn't like them now. He did finally eat his meatball after I had him race his sister. My daughter chewed hers up and spit it back out on her plate! Lovely!

Comments

mbreck said…
I would so eat their meatballs. I always tell mine we don't race to eat but now it sounds like a good idea.
Anonymous said…
Their faces are HILARIOUS! I hate when my kids are picky about their dinner....and meatballs are delicious!
Carolyn said…
OMG the look on his face is priceless!! You need to scrapbook that! I'm still LOL
Anonymous said…
Yes, their faces are hilarious. I hate picky adult eatters. I have to use 2 or 3 pans to adjust to them YAK!!!!!!! But can't complain, darn it

mom

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!