JaCk and the BeAn StaLk







My daughter loves to sing and act, so when the Missoula Children's Theater came to her school she asked me if she could try out. How could I tell her no? She played the part of the lead clown. The part was perfect for her and she did a great job. I was very proud of her.

After the final performance most of the children received flowers from their parents. My daughter was quick to inform me of theater etiquette and that I forgot to get her flowers. She immediately remedied the situation by demanding I make it up by going to the store to get her some. A teacher at her school gave her a single rose (that she pulled out of her own daughter's bouquet). However, my daughter still wanted her own flowers, so we went to the store. I was able to talk her into getting a small plant with lovely little yellow flowers. I figured it would stay alive a lot longer and it was a lot cheaper.

Comments

Anonymous said…
She did a very good job acting out her true self. It was a cute show.
mbreck said…
I always have to go back and back because you must back post. I miss so much. I love it. Loved the play. She was cute.