Happy Valentine's Day!

For Valentine's Day this year I bought my children a big ball of yarn and these knitting circles, which turned into hours of entertainment for my son. My daughter on the other hand got bored quickly and I had to help her get it started!



My son made a hat for himself and my daughter made a hat for her puppy. My son was so proud of his hat that he wears it all the time!






I thought it would be fun to take Valentine's pictures where my children were kissing Me, Grandpa, and Grandma. They played along and were good sports about it! I likes the way the pictures turned out!



My Mom showed me a cute card where some young children were making kissy lips on the other side of the window, so I tried it too! I think we need to work on it a bit and come up with a cuter picture!

Comments

Tay said…
Hey we have those same knitting looms!!!!! We've made scarves, gloves, a sweater for suki, and hats!!!
Carolyn said…
My kids should do that... Knit, how fun!! Cute kissy lips on the glass.
Anonymous said…
Check out my friends. She has more than the ones on her card.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!