Meet Midnight

My daughter loves dogs. And I've found out through the years, the bigger they are the more she likes them. She fell in love with a dog that visited us while we were at Ileria's house. She found out its name but it was too difficult to say so she renamed him Midnight. On the way home from Mexico my daughter was crying. I asked her why she was crying and she said she missed Midnight. She said the next time she goes to Mexico she is going to bring dog food, treats, and toys for Midnight. And then she said next time her plan is to adopt a dog from Mexico and bring it home.

Here is another dog that visited us too. He was so thin it broke my heart, and I'm not even a dog lover!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!