Eden Scrapbook Retreat!
Here is the layout that my up line Brandy Jo designed for us. I just love all the bright pretty colors.
The pictures are of my daughter on her 5th birthday, last summer. My mom made the princess cake for her birthday, which she loved so much! Now, she will want Grandma to make her a cake every year!
I made this layout after I seen my friend, Michelle Swiger, make one. We both used the same paper pack, but I changed mine a little to fit with my son's pictures. I love the stamp set that was used and may have to buy one for myself!
The pictures are of my son at a miniature horse show last year! He looked so cute sitting there looking at the horses! I love him in his cowboy hat!

This layout was designed by my up line, Brandy Jo. At the retreat you could choose a girl or a boy layout. I choose a girl layout, but was lucky enough to also get the boy layout from a friend. My friend was crazy and didn't want to do the layout, but it worked out for me! The right side of the layout is actually sideways, but I had already glued my picture down, before I realized it!
The pictures are of my father when he was a child. The pictures of him in his cowboy hat were taken around 1947 or 48 when he was about 6 or 7 years old and lived in Twin Falls, ID.
The family picture is of my grandpa and grandma with their first five children. They would later have five more! My dad is the oldest one, standing next to his dad. This picture was taken around 1949/50 when my dad was about 9 or 10.
I am so happy to have some pictures of my father when he was young. My daughter was so funny and wanted to know which one of the girls in the picture was grandma (my mom)! LOL!
Comments
Melanie
ctmh sister and admirer of your work
Sandra Tejeda
CTMH sister