Happy Mother's Day!

I would like to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all Moms! My children have both been hugging me and telling me they love me all day! Yesterday, they were little devils, so it's nice to get the hugs today!
My son made me this cute pencil holder with a flower pen and a paper basket with three flowers where each flower lists a different chore on it. He told me I could only choose one flower/chore. LOL! He is so funny!
My daughter made me a beautiful card with a picture of her and I on it. She also made me a cute envelope that had a key chain inside. The key chain was a picture of her. The two cute metal bird houses behind my daughter I bought for myself at Roberts! I decided I would hang something that wouldn't die this summer on the plant hangers in front of my house.


Hoping everyone has had a wonderful day today!

Comments

Kariberry said…
Happy Mother's Day (2 day's later)
Your kids are adorable!
Anonymous said…
What darling kids you have....love the hair flowers. Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I love your scrapbook layouts above...WOW...so beautiful. I love the pictures of your kids too...what a fun Barbie cake...and your little cowboy...love it!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!