June Workshop - Love U Dad!

My workshop will be on the following days:

Thursday, June 12, 2008 from 6-9pm
Friday, June 13, 2008 from 6-10pm
Saturday, June 14, 2008 from 8:30 am to Noon



I want to thank Susie Clayton for designing this awesone layout. Thanks Susie!


NOTE: Click on the image to enlarge!

Comments

Sandra said…
That came out so cute! This is the only set in the new catty that I'm NOT drooling over. I think you might be changing my mind after seeing this layout. Great Job!
Sandra Tejeda
CTMH sister
Unknown said…
I love this layout! Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration I think I may do something similar for my June Class too if you dont mind! Thanks again!
Jena said…
That turned out very nice! TFS!
Brandy Jo said…
So cute! I might have to copy a little as well.
Kim Burmeister said…
Oooo....I wish I could come! Great layout!
Nicole said…
That turned out SUPER cute!! I have copied it and plan to scraplift. I wish I lived closer I would be signed up already! Thanks for sharing!
Kariberry said…
I love your LO. I copied it as well. TFS :)
Kristin Coppee said…
Someday I'm going to finally get into this scrapbooking thing. Someday. I am so envious. You are super talented.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!