He's A Keeper

I got the idea for this layout from the CTMH Key Notes (volume 7 - Issue 3). I used Game On Level 2 Paper Packet.

These pictures are of my son playing goalie. He was so funny because if the ball was on the other end of the field, he would climb the soccer pole or re-tie the soccer net. He found something to keep busy during the entire game. He liked playing goalie, but he liked playing in the field more.

NOTE: Click on the image to enlarge!

Comments

Brandy Jo said…
So cute! I love it! It makes me want to get going on the many soccer pages I've got to get done. I've really struggled to start them.
Mary said…
Love the new picture on your front page!!! Your darlings look so much like you! Cute goalie you have there and love how you show cased him!
Stacy said…
Love both of your soccer layouts!
Lea said…
Too funny! When I saw that layout at Regionals I HAD to make it. So, it's been sitting around my house for a few months now, with no pictures. A few days ago, I saw your version (which I love, of course) and today I got the perfect pictures to put in mine.

Great job as always!
Jena said…
Great soccer pages and fabulous pics! TFS!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!