Project 365





On January 1st I ordered this amazing kit from Creating Keepsakes called Project 365. I heard about it from fellow bloggers, but didn't plan on getting one myself....until I read Laura's blog.

Project 365 is a way to preserve a piece of your life every day this year by taking a picture and/or writing a journal entry for the day. You then slip the picture and/or journal writing into a specifically designed page protector, which goes into the Project 365 binder.

What a neat way to capture everyday life in 2009 for my children and I. The pictures above show the first 3 days of 2009:
  • My sister's new baby.
  • My daughter enjoying the last few days of her Christmas vacation with her Leapster.
  • My children playing out in the crisp hard snow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awww...look at Brooke's sweet new baby...adorable! Tell her congrats from the Cobb crew! I'll shoot an e-mail her way as well. Happy New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!