Dang it...I Broke My Laptop!

I got this laptop for Christmas and it is already broken! My wooden snowman decided to take a flying leap off the top of my desk and nose dived right into the LCD screen. Apparently the LCD screen is the most expensive part to fix on a laptop! I didn't have an accidental warranty on it and found out it would cost too much to fix! What a bummer...I am so sad!

Comments

Anonymous said…
How sad...that is VERY disappointing. I got a Zune for my birthday...similar to an Ipod. Ashton was holding it the other day..she wanted to listen to it. I told her that I didn't want it broken and asked her to put it down...not even 10 minutes later I knocked it off the desk and shattered the face of it...AHHH! Just my luck. I was so bummed. It still works, but the face is all distorted now. Dangit!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!