My new DESK and BLOG CANDY!

Here is a picture of my new desk, which is located in my bedroom. It will mainly be used for scrapbooking. If you have been to my house, you know I already have a beautiful scrapbook armoir in my living room, but I wanted something in my bedroom too! A girls' gotta have a comfortable place to scrapbook, no matter where she is! LOL!

If you want to see the layout, which is on my desk and enter a drawing for BLOG CANDY, you will need to go to my scrapbook blog and leave a comment on my post!

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOVE your new desk!
Nicole said…
I love your new desk...I will have to stop by sometime and check it out...still love your other one too! Hey are you doing the swap for Brandy's retreat? I am thinking on it, but haven't decided for sure. LMK.
Carolyn said…
Love your new desk!
Lori said…
Your desk is beautiful. It must be so much fun to scrapbook there. Love how clean it is.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!