Finally....Pictures On The Wall

I have lived in my house for six years and I finally put something on my south Kitchen wall. My sister, Dawnette hand stitched the top picture. It says, Where Love is There God is Also. My mother, JoAnn took the picture of my children and I in front of the Manti Temple. I got the shelf at Quilted Bear and the clock at Deseret Book.

Thank you Dawnette and Mom for providing me with something to put on my wall.

This Thanksgiving my children and I stayed home and had dinner with my best friend. My daughter asked why we were not spending time with our family, because Thanksgiving was about being with family. I explained it was an odd year and we only get together with our family on the even years. I told her that her cousins spend time with their dad's families on the odd years and because she didn't have a dad, it meant we stay home. She asked why we couldn't have dinner with Grandma and Grandpa. I told her we never have Thanksgiving at their house. She then told me she was sad she didn't have a dad, which was the first time she ever expressed being sad about not having a dad.

Comments