Lily Gets A Teddy Bear Cut

Lily's hair was getting so long she resembled a mop I once owned. I would brush her hair and five minutes later she would look like a horrible little monster. Her hair is curly and as it got longer it was getting more tangles. She had been getting "puppy cuts" which I later found out meant they were only cutting around her face, bum, and paws, so her hair on her body was getting longer and longer. So we decided to get her cleaned up.

While at the groomers two workers were needed (one to hold and one to cut) because she is still a puppy and wasn't so sure about those clippers.

She got a "Teddy Bear" cut, with a "Clydesdale" cut around her paws.

I love how cute her hair cut turned out. She looks like a completely different puppy. A sassy little girl, just like her owner (my daughter)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!