The Christmas Parade

It was so cold outside that I was tempted to stay at home and miss the Christmas parade, but I knew my children would love it, so we dressed warm and went anyway.

I had the time wrong so we almost missed the first few floats in the Christmas parade. My daughter got a big kick out of this man that was dressed like a girl with candy boobs!

My daughter wants to go see the Nutcracker Ballet, because her ballet teacher told her she should see it. I love the Nutcracker Ballet and have never seen it live.

The final float (#47) was Mr. and Mrs. Santa Clause. We didn't go see the Christmas village because I figured it would be packed after the parade. We will do that on another day when it isn't so cold or crowded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

This is What Made ME CRY the Most!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!