Halloween Fun





My children and I were very sick with swine flu in October and I almost thought we were going to miss Halloween altogether. I was so happy my children were finally feeling well enough to go out and have fun and even happier that the weather was nice and warm. I was able to take them trick-or-treating even though I was still sick.



My friend helped my children carve pumpkins and took some pictures for me.

My daughter carved these two pumpkins by herself when my son and I were sick in bed. My son tried to carve one the same day, but could never finish because he was too sick.

My sister brought us some fun eye balls to eat! They were so yummy!

My son won a coloring contest at Winegars and received a fun gift from them on Halloween day. He was so excited. My daughter was sad and said she would color a nice picture next year, so she could win too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!