It's My Half Birthday!




I picked my daughter up from school the other day and she asked me if I noticed anything different about her. I could not see anything different, so I stated she cut her hair at school and that was what was different. She smiled at me and told me I was totally wrong. She got an even bigger smile and said, "Today is my half birthday!" I love my daughter, she always has a way of making me smile and/or laugh everyday!

Comments

Carolyn said…
How cute!! She is adorable! I don't think i ever celebrated my 1/2 birthday. Do you get presents too?.... Not!
Anonymous said…
She is getting to tall. But just still cute cute cute.
mbreck said…
She looks adorable in these pictures. She is so cute. We love you all. Happy 1/2 Birthday girl!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!