The 3rd (LAST) Baseball Game of the Day

After the 2nd game (which should have been the 3rd game) It was 6:30 p.m. and I started packing my stuff. I was planning on meeting my sister and her family for ice cream, when I found out my son was playing yet another baseball game!

The 1st team they were suppose to play at 2:00 p.m. finally showed up and wanted to play! I was ready to go, but my son and his team had decided to play!

My sister (and her family) left with my girl friend and daughter to go eat some yummy ice cream. I stayed behind to watch my son play more baseball.

I pulled my camera out and took these cool pictures. I like how you can see the pitcher and the batter!

My son ended up getting out instead of hitting the ball. Dang it!

Since I already had my camera out I decided to take pictures of number 21 again...for his mom!

By the time all the baseball games were over I was ready for bed. This was a long day...for sure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!