Lets Play AnOtHeR GaMe of BASEBALL!












I do not know the rules in baseball, but I am finding out more and more every time I watch my son play. I do not understand what happened during a play in this game. My son batted and ran to first base. All the other boys moved bases and had to run back to their original bases. The referee called my son (and I believe another boy) out. Two of the coaches argued with the ref and I could hear the other team yelling the words "learn to play the game." Anyhow, the referee told one of my son's coaches to leave the game. I wish my girl friend would have been watching the game with me, to explain what the heck happened. I still don't understand what happened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!