Rain, Rain Go Away! We Have A Baseball Game Today!

It started raining today, so I thought they would cancel my son's baseball game. No such luck...they played in the pouring rain. Here is my son in the center field all wet and cold, but probably loving every minute of it!

Number 99 with mitt in hand keeping a watch on first base!

Number 99 pitching the balls. He had to use his shirt to dry the ball off so he could throw it.

Game over and we can all go home now! I believe they lost this t game.

It was rainy and cold during the entire baseball game! The rain came down harder and harder and did not stop. Watching this game was hard because I was wet and cold too. I was happy when the game was finally over!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!