The 1st BASEBALL Game of the Day

The 1st game (which really should have been the 2nd game) started around 3:30 p.m. The weather was a little cool, but still nice. My sister, her husband (whom my son adores) and their children came to watch my son play. My son loves it when people come watch him play!

My son use to bat better when he played this past summer. He needs to practice batting for sure! He practiced bunting one Sunday with two of his coaches and does a pretty good job now...but you know he would still rather hit a home run if he had the choice!

My son on 3rd base. I was so excited thinking I would finally get a picture of him sliding into home plate. I was standing in front of people and was worried I was in their way. I turned around to ask if I was in the way...

...when I missed him sliding into home plate! My son even saw me with my camera and looked up and grinned before getting up. How could I have missed the perfect picture? Next time I will not turn around when my son is on 3rd base.

Another mom told me she forgot her camera and asked if I could take a picture of her son...sliding into home plate! Here he is on 3rd base while another player is up to bat.

Still on 3rd base.

And here is the picture...I took it just before he slid into home plate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!