My Daughter's Snow Fun
NOTE: I got the idea for this layout from my up-line, Brandy Jo Burton. I changed the title and added the snowmen.
I did this SNOW FUN layout on my daughter. The pictures were taken in December 2006. She didn't last long at sledding. She mainly just wanted to eat the snow! She is my silly girl!
When I found out I was having a girl, I was so happy. But, I had all those baby boy clothes and I didn't want them to go to waste, so I would have been happy with another boy too. At least I have a boy and a girl now and that is nice.
My daughter came out screaming and has been hard for me since day one. She makes me cry all the time. She is just too independent and it drives me crazy! My Mom tells me all the time my daughter is just like me! Great! Don't get me wrong, I do love her!
My daughter was born in August, so she is younger then all her classmates. She is smart just like her brother, but learning is always on her terms. I think her teacher has finally got it through that thick head of hers that when it's time to do school work it doesn't mean you draw pictures of hearts on all of your papers!
Comments