My Son's Snow Fun

NOTE: I got the idea for this layout from my up-line, Brandy Jo Burton. I changed the title and colors and added the snowmen.

Here is a SNOW FUN layout I did on my son. The pictures were taken in December 2006. He loves to snowboard. I am sad it is a rich man's sport. I am poor and cannot afford to take him to a ski resort. Lucky for me the big hill on the mountain side still makes him happy.

I love my son. I'll admit the day I found out I was having a boy, I was a bit disappointed. I think every girl wants a girl first, right? Anyhow, I fell in love with him while he was in my stomach and I have never stopped loving him. He is the best!

The other day his teacher asked me if I would like to start him in third grade next year. I quickly told her no. He is smart and learning has always come easily to him. However, he was born in September, and that too gives him a head start over the other first graders. Anyhow, I am afraid if he skips a grade he will not be able to get the straight A's he gets now, and I feel he would get discouraged.

I told his teacher I would like to keep him where he is at until he complains he is bored with school. Besides he has enough homework in first grade. Let's not start him with third grade homework next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!