My Family

I love this layout. My Mom took all of the outdoor pictures. We are at the Manti Temple. The indoor picture was taken by Kiddie Kandids. All of the pictures were taken in September 2006.

If you would have asked me when I was 18 what my life would be like at 40, I would have told you a different story from what really happened. I always knew I would have children by the time I was 40, but I never would have guessed I would be a single mom.

I have never been strong in the church and had always hoped I would find that special someone. A nice man who would help strengthen my testimony and take me to the temple. I never did find him. I think I was looking in all the wrong places.

Anyhow, now I have two beautiful children and I am not trying to find that someone special anymore. I now have the task of strengthening my own testimony. My children have been a big help. Maybe one day we will all go to the temple. Of course I will have to start paying tithing!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!