Kindergarten

I lost this layout! I looked everywhere and I cannot find it anywhere. I lost the one I did for my daughter too! I never took a picture of her completed layout.

I did this workshop back in September 2007. Sometimes I will let people borrow my layouts, so they can complete their own layout when they purchase one but don't attend the workshop. I don't remember that happening on this layout, but I do have a bad memory and forget a lot!

These pictures are of my son from his first day in Kindergarten back in September 2006. His teacher, Ms. Ginny, was/is the best! My son learned so much from her. My daughter currently is in Kindergarten with Ms. Ginny. I am amazed at how much my daughter has already learned this year.

Colors: Clover Meadow, Cranberry, and Outdoor Denim
Papers: CTMH Card Stock and Rough 'N Tumble
Stamps: CTMH Delightful Alphabet, Storytime, and Calendar
Accents: CTMH Dimensional Elements Simple Alphabet, Brads, and Alphabet Twill (don't know brand)

Comments

Kristin Coppee said…
YAY! Another one sucked in! I'm so glad you're blogging now too. It's so fun to peek in on people's lives and see what they're up to and how their kids are growing. It was so fun to finally meet you at the reunion. Thanks for keeping in touch with me. I love your scrapbook layouts. I've never scrap booked before. I've never had time or money. But I enjoy looking at other people's.

Well, I'm adding you to my link list so I can pop in anytime and see what you're up to.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!