Down by the River in Yellowstone National Park
These pictures were taken in July 2007 in Yellowstone National Park. My children loved all the wild animals, hotpots, and geysers they saw, but they hated all the driving.
I love these pictures of my best friend and son down by the river (even though I hate the red outfit my son is wearing). My daughter was asleep in the car, so she missed out on these female elk. Of course elk can be seen everywhere in Yellowstone National Park, so my daughter was still able to see some.
NOTE: I just barely added photos to this layout. The layout was done in November 2007, at a scrapbook retreat in Eden, Utah, that my up-line Brandy Jo did. The left side is from the December 2007 CTMH Workshop. The right side was created by Brandi Jo.
I love this CTMH Free Spirit paper. It was designed by my cousin, Dustin Mackay. Check out his website to see other CTMH paper he has created. You will get a sneak peak at new paper coming out in the 2008 Summer Catalog!
Colors: Indian Corn Blue, Cocoa, Honey, and Vanilla Cream
Paper: CTMH CS and Free Spirit
Stamps: Rustic Alphabet, Star Struck, and Storytime
Accents: Pewter Brads, Natural Twill and Brads
Technique: Scissor Distressing
Comments