The Wellsville Horse Parade
My daughter LOVES horses! She wanted a real horse for her birthday. We don’t even live in a neighborhood that allows horses. And I could NOT even afford to buy a horse if I wanted to. So when I heard that Wellsville, Utah, was having a horse parade on my daughter’s 5th birthday (August 18, 2007), we had to go.
I was a little disappointed in the horse parade, because it only had about 25 horses in it. I was hoping for a good hour or two of horses walking by! My daughter still LOVED it! And it was so nice of them to have it on her special day!
My son doesn’t look happy in these pictures. I think he was getting tired of waiting for the parade to start and then it ended too fast.
NOTE: This layout was scrap-lifted from page 18 of the CTMH Summer 2007 Idea Book and Catalog.
Colors: Garden Green, Twilight, and Vanilla Cream
Paper: CTMH CS and Flora Tapestry
Stamps: Delightful Alphabet, and Storytime
Accents: Brads, Flowers, Ribbon, Rub Ons, Dimensional Elements, and My Stickese
Cherish: Dramatic Fashion
Comments