Happy Easter

Here my children are at the Easter Egg Hunt! It was very cold this morning (36 degrees). I had to finally go get my daughter a coat to wear. Do you see the eggs in the tree? Both of my children saw them and still ran past them once the hunt started!
Look at my daughter's red nose and cheeks! She has a coat on and she is still cold!
Here my children are coloring Easter eggs! Notice how the colors are divided between "Boy Colors" and "Girl Colors!" Funny, huh? Look at that crazy smile my son gave. I hate it when my children give fake smiles!

Comments

Marjorie said…
LOL too funny! Caitie ran past some that were right close to her too, but that was okay because then little Audrey could get the easy ones ^_~ I think that's funny that you hate fake smiles, I love them because they look so silly when they do that! I just wish I could get more 'real' smiles instead of mostly fake ones or none at all, lol. I hope you and your family are having a great Easter!
Anonymous said…
LOL....love the fake smiles...I get them from my boys all the time...hilarious! You are such a fun mom. Looks like a fabulous Easter!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!