My Daughter and T-Ball

My daughter's T-Ball Team was the Tampa Bay Devil Rays, how appropriate. I think my daughter only played T-Ball for the treats she got at the end of each game! One day we missed her game because I wrote the wrong time down. My daughter started crying because she missed her treats and demanded treats from me once we got home! She is so silly!

My daughter had a great coach who tolerated all her goofing around. Here he is helping her bat! When I took this picture I didn't realize my son was lurking in the back ground. My daughter is batting with a bat she shares with her brother and he is on guard ready to grab it when she is done!
My daughter just hit the ball and is done with the bat and he is moving in to get it! Funny huh?

Comments

Nicole said…
Love the pink glove!! She looks very professional. :)
Marjorie said…
These are so wonderful, you really got some great pictures!! I love the pink glove ^_~

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!