Sugar and Spice

Here is a layout from the She Said Monthly Autoship club from A Page 4 All Seasons. The designer is Tamara Jensen. I just love all the layouts she creates! It is so nice to have these kits on hand. They are easy to do because everything is cut out for me and I can put it together quickly! This layout is one of my favorites. I love all the flowers on it. Don't you?

These picture's were taken at a family reunion in Flagstaff, Arizona in August 2007. My uncle Carter had his horses take the older kids on trail rides in the morning, but wanted to wait until the evening for the little children to ride the horses around the fenced in area. I guess he didn't want the horses to get tired on the trail rides, so he did that first!

My daughter had a hard time waiting until evening to ride a horse. When she would see the horses coming back from a trail ride she would get so excited thinking it would be her turn to ride. The excitement quickly turned to a crying spell when she saw the horses leave without her. She just could not understand why she had to wait so long! It was hard to explain to her and so she got mad at me thinking it was my fault!

Comments

Jena said…
What a GORGEOUS layout! I especially love the colors and all the flowers - TFS - looks like fun memories!
Nicole said…
I LOVE this! What a fun layout to get, I really love the colors and those flowers are gorgeous! Awesome.
Your children are so adorable. Looking at those photos make me wish I was in Flagstaff! It is so hot here...why does my husband have to love Phoenix so much?
Jenn said…
Absolutely stunning!!! I love the pretty colors and all those flowers are amazing! :D
Kim Burmeister said…
BEAUTIFUL! You make such wonderful layouts!

I have something on my blog for you. Happy Stamping!
Kristin Coppee said…
Poor girl! lol. John is the same way about horses. He LOVES them. He has been through a lot in his life and he seems to find peace while riding a horse. I just wish I could afford for him to do it more often.

We got invited to a party at a house out in the country and they had a horse. There were a lot of kids there and one girl in particular was dominating the horse. My son (nearly 12 years old) kept coming in the house all upset saying, "I'll never get a turn" and I was so torn between "Grow up, John. You're nearly 12. You'll get a turn" and "Please can my son ride the dang horse! He's been waiting all evening and it makes him happy and he's hardly ever happy!!!"

If only we could all afford a horse...
Marjorie said…
You have been making some gorgeous layouts lately!! I love this one with the Sugared Basic Grey papers :D I have yet to use mine as I just keep looking at them and thinking they are just so pretty, lol! I nominated you for an award on my blog. Come and check it out if you like!
Lea said…
Gee, thanks Yvonne for enabling me! I just signed up for the Tiny Treasures kit of the month.