Our Old Fridge!

Our fridge stopped making ice, so we bought a new fridge. My daughter was so sad the day she came home and seen the new fridge in the kitchen and the old fridge gone. She started bawling and said, "But I never got to say goodbye to Fridgy! I miss Fridgy! I told her the old fridge was out in the backyard and she could go see it. I heard her bawling harder and this is what I saw:

Who new she was so attached to our old fridge!
She cracks me up!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Now that is just funny..lol...what a cute little girl...she is just so darn adorable.
Jena said…
Too funny! It's amazing the things kids "attach" to sometimes ;-)
Nicole said…
ohhh... I agree with Jena it IS amazing!
Jenn said…
That is just too funny! :D
Laurel said…
That is funny! What a cute pic of your daughter!
Brandy Jo said…
That is Hilarious!!! And, the whole reason I was afraid to have girls, we are sooo emotional!!!
Marjorie said…
LOL oh my the things our kids fall in love with!! It's great that you could get these pics though she was sad, later it'll be something she laughs over!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!