October's Workshop


My workshop is on the following days:

Thursday, October 16, 2008 from 6-9 pm
Friday, October 17, 2008 from 6-10 pm
Saturday, October 18, 2008 from 8-10 am

The idea for the left side of this layout came from the Autumn/Winter 2008 CTMH Idea Book/Catalog (page 51). My page is different, but the idea is the same. The right side was added to make it a 2-page layout. I used the Perfect Day Paper Packet.

NOTE: Click on the image to enlarge!

I plan on changing some of the photos in this layout to sepia because the colors don't match, but I didn't want to delay posting the layout any longer.

These pictures are of my children and close friend choosing pumpkins in a pumpkin patch last year. I love placing lots of pumpkins all over my yard for Halloween and my children love gathering all the pumpkins.

Comments

Jena said…
Great LO - LOVE the orange with the Perfect Day pics, just perfect - TFS!
Nicole said…
I LOVE this too! It turned out stunning and perfect for those pumpkin pics whod a thought huh?
Sanela Kubiak said…
That is a great layout. :)
Anonymous said…
okay...now that you say that...I DO remember hearing about it, but was not told that grandma had the cancer gene. GREAT...I am sure my dad has it...he has already had cancer removed from his eye...and skin cancer removed from his ear. That is just fabulous. So I have to go to the University of Utah to be tested? I just might make that trip. Thanks for the info.