Our Busy Saturdays!

Our Saturday's are busy with my son's football games and both of my children's soccer games. You would think my son would be worn out after playing sports all day, but he has so much energy he could keep going! He is like the Energizer Bunny!
My daughter is not athletic at all. However, I think I will keep her in soccer. I believe it will be good for her to play soccer in the long run. She is finally running more in the game, but she gets worn out quickly. She looks forward to the treats each game. I wish all the parents would give healthy treats! Or better yet, I wish soccer was like football. They don't give treats!
My daughter is silly and reminds me of myself when I was young! She always is a clown, getting herself in trouble! If she is like me, who did I take after? My Dad or my Mom?
Comments