My Football Fears Happened To Another Mom!
My son played a great game on Saturday! He had FOUR quarterback sacks and one resulted in him recovering a fumbled football. His defense coach was so proud of him he ran out and picked him up and carried him off the field on his shoulders. He told him how proud he was and how he probably saved the game for them! I would have loved a picture of it!
My son gets better at football with each game he plays. He amazes me. He reminds me of one of my nephews who does good at what ever sport he plays!
During the last minute of the game the other team miraculously made a touch down, which put them ahead by 2 points. My son's team had 45 seconds left and did not get the points back to win the game!
Unfortunately, at the end of the game one of my son's teammates lay still on the ground. It was told that a player on the other team tackled him down to the ground by his face mask, which is a BIG no no! His neck was hurt so bad that he could not get up. Several parents who were at the game and fortunately were a doctor and 3 nurses immediately attended him. An ambulance had to be called and took him away. I cried when I realized one of the boys was hurt. I hope he is okay and will be praying for him. I pray I never have to experience what this mother did!
Comments