Labor Day Weekend!





Labor day weekend started out painful!

On Friday, I had an endometrial ablation, which left me in pain. All I did was sleep, or try to sleep. Once my children came home from school, sleeping became a joke!

On Saturday we went to my son's football game. They lost, but my son still had fun. It was so hot (98 or 99 degrees) at the game, I thought I was going to die! We only had the shade from our umbrellas, which didn't seem to help. After football we went swimming which was nice, but a storm came!

On Sunday we went to Wendover, NV. We stopped at the Salt Flats. Standing in the salt in the heat was burning my daughter's eyes. By the time we got to Wendover, a big storm came. The wind was blowing so hard I kept looking around for a tornado. My children wanted to swim, but now could not. My children played in the room and watched TV. I scrapbooked. I will have to post picture's later.

On Monday, we came back home and I slept again! Now it is back to school and work.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh man...that sounds painful, but I am really jealous..I've been trying to talk my doctor into one..I am so sick of "aunt flow". I've never visited the salt flats, but it looks fascinating. I love the picture of your son jumping on the beds...my boys did a lot of that this past weekend...lol.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

This is What Made ME CRY the Most!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!