First Day of School!



My children started school on August 20. They go to a private Christian school. I LOVE the school and feel my children learn more at this school than if they were in a public school.

It is so nice to see them back in school and learning, even though it is hard to keep up with all the homework they have! I swear, I did not have this much homework when I was young. Getting all the homework done with football, soccer and karate will be a challenge during September and October, but we will manage!

My daughter hates socks and found out they are a must at this school. Wearing socks will be a challenge for her! And I will be the one who has to hear her ever morning scream about the "scratchies" they give her! LOL!

Comments

Adrienne said…
LOVE the school uniforms. So easy . . . and VERY cute!
Anonymous said…
Such darling kids...love the uniforms too...a little envious...I battle my kids over their choice in outfits...they struggle with "matching"...lol.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!