Happy Mother's Day!




I LOVE being a MOM! My children bring me the greatest joy and I am so grateful I have them in my life today!

My son made a cute strawberry candy jar, which was full of Hershey chocolate kisses and hugs. He also made this beautiful flower card at school.

My daughter made me a gift too, but left it at school. LOL! I will get that gift tomorrow. Until then she picked out these beautiful purple flowers for me while we were at WalMart.

Also, I love my Mom and all she has done and does now for me and my children! Happy Mother's day to you. I love you Mom!

Here is the gift my daughter made for me. It is a beautiful windsock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!