His Tooth FINALLY Fell Out!!!

My son FINALLY lost a top front tooth today! His other front tooth is loose too and should fall out sometime soon. All his friends lost their top front teeth a year or two ago and have those big adult teeth up front! I hate the look of those huge teeth, so I'm glad it took forever for my son to loose his tooth. It was funny though to see those tiny teeth and then a gap between them as his jaw grew. So its all good, now that he's starting to lose them.His tooth has been hanging for a couple of days now. I just couldn't bring myself to pull it out. My friend said she always pulled her children's teeth out, so I took my son to her. He was scared and didn't want her to do it. He said he wanted to go see Grandpa so he could ask him how many days until his tooth would fall out. We went to see Grandpa and Grandpa pulled it! I don't think my son even knew Grandpa had pulled it out! Thanks Dad! We LOVE you!
Comments