Physical Fitness Awards!

My son received the Presidential Physical Fitness Award. He also received an award for being the top runner in second grade. He ran 19 miles this year in his gym class. I'm so proud of him. He wants to start running marathons and wants me to take him jogging! I used to love to run....I better love it again!

My daughter received the National Physical Fitness Award. She also received a third place award for running. She ran 12 miles this year in her gym class. I am proud of her too! This really means I need to get running again!

Comments

mbreck said…
I used to love to run too. I sure wish I would get my rear in gear and do the same. Your kids are awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

This is What Made ME CRY the Most!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!