Ariel
I decided to take on Marjorie Eno's color challenge #8 where I had to use the colors listed above. At first I thought the color combination sounded weird, but later realized I had pictures of my daughter with Ariel which would look great with those colors. I am glad I took on the challenge and can't wait to do more!
These pictures were taken in June 2007. Last year Ariel was my daughter's favorite Disney Princess and so far this year she still loves her the best. My daughter asked me the other day if she could have a bra like Ariel. I laughed and found it funny that she thinks Ariel is wearing a bra.
My children and I love Disneyland. We go every year. I loved going there even before I had my children. One of my sisters went and said she didn't really care for it. I told my friend Andrea (who goes to Disney World every other year) and she said that my sister must have not felt the magic! I agree, she never felt the magic!
Colors: White Daisy, Sunny Yellow, Clover Meadow, Key Lime, and Heavenly Blue (instead of Breeze because I didn't have any Breeze card stock)
Paper: CTMH card stock and retired spring paper
Accents: Brads, ribbon, hemp, edge anchors (cottage) & rub ons
Stamps: CTMH Storytime and Serendipity
Imaging: Classical Look
These pictures were taken in June 2007. Last year Ariel was my daughter's favorite Disney Princess and so far this year she still loves her the best. My daughter asked me the other day if she could have a bra like Ariel. I laughed and found it funny that she thinks Ariel is wearing a bra.
My children and I love Disneyland. We go every year. I loved going there even before I had my children. One of my sisters went and said she didn't really care for it. I told my friend Andrea (who goes to Disney World every other year) and she said that my sister must have not felt the magic! I agree, she never felt the magic!
Colors: White Daisy, Sunny Yellow, Clover Meadow, Key Lime, and Heavenly Blue (instead of Breeze because I didn't have any Breeze card stock)
Paper: CTMH card stock and retired spring paper
Accents: Brads, ribbon, hemp, edge anchors (cottage) & rub ons
Stamps: CTMH Storytime and Serendipity
Imaging: Classical Look
Comments
120 film and according to everyone who has taken photos with it, you never know how they may turn out. Usually, they have a softer look with a dark circular border around them, but the one with the red and yellow was kindof a surprise, I'm not a photographer so I have no idea how it turned out that way. But, it was fun and I love to try new things.