Easter Sunday!

Here are my Cutie Pies on Easter Sunday!

The Easter Bunny is very good about putting religious stuff in the Easter Basket. Here is my daughter showing a DVD called Esther and the King. You can see a Jesus book in her basket! She also received a book about heroes from the Book of Mormon. Only two chocolate items. Mom is a big pig and if my children get too much chocolate, it will be gone in my mouth the minute they leave it! Now how did that Sponge Bob Square Pants Nintendo DS game get in the basket? I swear that was not put in the basket by the Easter Bunny!! I see the stuff the Easter Bunny brought in the basket, which include a DVD called Ammon & King Lamoni, a book about heroes from the Book of Mormon (different from my daughter's), and a Jesus book called In the Garden. He too received two chocolate items.
Here we all are! I hate pictures of me, but I have to take them. Otherwise my children would grow up wondering why I am never in a picture! Getting pictures would be so much easier if I was a skinny mom and not fat one!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You have a beautiful family. Glad you include yourself in photos, especially because you are not fat...and you have a beautiful face...so be proud of it! The Easter Bunny must have been on a Spongebob kick this year because he left a Spongebob game for the Wii at our house...LOL!
STOP calling yourself fat. That is a cultural thing to be anorexic-looking!When will it ever end? You are beautiful and so are your children. They need to have you in the pictures for the future to show their own kids. Plus...I want to see YOU too!
Kim Burmeister said…
Love your blog...you have been tagged. See my blog for the rules.
Mackenzie said…
Wow, your kids are getting SO big! I'm totally with you on the sweets thing! I'll have to do the same thing with my kids one day, otherwise, I'll eat all of their candy!
Marjorie said…
You are lovely my dear! Your kids are adorable, I love your son's green shirt and your daughter's dress is beautiful!! It looks like you had a wonderful Easter! I gave you an award on my blog. When you get a chance you can visit and see the details ^_~ Have a wonderful week!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!