It's Soccer Season Again!

Soccer season is here again! My Saturday mornings are busy running from one game to another. My daughter is not the athletic girl I had hoped for, but I will keep my fingers crossed and maybe when she gets older she will love to play sports. Right now she loves soccer for the treats!
The nice thing about a digital camera is that you can keep taking pictures until you get the one you want. Usually my daughter is standing around letting everyone else kick the ball, but today she decided to play soccer! I am amazed!
This is what my daughter usually does in her soccer games. See how she is right at the ball! Hee-hee!

Here is a picture of my son hard at work playing goalie! He looks ready for that ball, huh?
My son loves soccer and really seems to do a great job! So far, any sport he plays, he loves. Maybe someday his athletic ability will rub-off on my daughter. Okay, so my son has a problem with his pants! Hee-hee! He makes me laugh because every game he is constantly pulling his shorts up, and his underpants down! It is so funny to watch. I can't wait to scrapbook this picture with others just like it! I love my little nerdy boy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love soccer....my daughter was the same...not aggressive...not that into the game...LOL...Sherm pulled her out and said she is done with sports...it frustrated him to watch her play! They sure are cute kids.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!