Yeehaw!

This cute little guy is my sister’s foster son. He is the cutest kid and he always gives me hugs when I see him. My sister currently has him and three of his siblings along with her five children. Yes, that is NINE children! She is a Super Mom! I love and respect her and her husband for all they do!

This layout is for a 9X9 swap I am doing with my unit. We will do the swap at our scrapbook retreat in Eden, Utah next week. I can’t wait to see what the other girls have created.

Colors: Chocolate, Sweet Leaf, Twilight, and Colonial White
Paper: CTMH cardstock, and Good Times pattern paper
Stamps: Delightful Alphabet and Charm
Accents: CTMH Edge Anchors, Mini-Medley Accents Shades of Chocolate Collection, and Ribbon

Comments

Kim Burmeister said…
I just love this paper pack! Wow! Great layout...the circle in the background is awesome!
Nicole said…
How cute! I guess I need that stamp set that you did your "Yeehaw" with, I have been debating. Your layouts are awesome!