Seven Random and/or Weird Facts About Me!

I have been tagged by Clearly Inspired. I am supposed to share seven random and/or weird facts about myself. Here they are:

1) I wear Doc Martin shoes.
2) I buy my shoes from Zappos.com.
3) I love my job.
4) I’m too lazy to cook, so I eat out a lot.
5) I keep a clean house, but don’t look in my walk-in closet!
6) I hate flying, but I do it anyway.
7) I hate being away from my children.

Now I am supposed to tag 7 random people at the end of my post, but I hate doing things like that, so I’m not going to. Sorry!

I was also tagged by Mommy Scraps with the Pico Award. Thanks, Mommy Scraps for all the nice things you said about me. Again, I am supposed to tag 5 people whom I feel deserve the award, and again I'm not going to. All the blogs I have listed links to on my blog deserve this award!

Comments

Kristin Coppee said…
Well, we have one thing in common - we both eat out a lot. I drive my husband nuts with that one, but I work full time too, so why should I have to cook just because I'm the woman?

Anyway, your kids are ADORABLE! I have been so busy lately, I haven't checked out other people's blogs, but I went through some of your posts and they are just so cute. I love their Easter outfits. I'm so sad that I didn't get a good Easter picture of my kids. I'm just so overwhelmed lately that it's hard to get decent photos. Mine are all blurry ones of my kids getting into trouble. lol.
Anonymous said…
I have to say that I am so inspired by the fact that you love your job. I just don't hear that from people very often...especially women/mommies. I plan to go back to work when Peyton enters kindergarten...or maybe 1st grade and I can't decide whether I would want to work within the school system. I would love to love my job. I don't blame you for not cooking...especially after a full day at work...ugh!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!