Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas was fun. My children are getting older now and notice things I would rather they didn't. The first thing they noticed was a big sign (right by our motel) of a girl's bum in a jeweled thong! My daughter kept calling the sign "Miss Fancy Pants."
One night we walked down the strip to the fountains at the Bellagio. I forgot about the sex calling cards that get passed out at night and quickly realized the mistake I made. I was hoping my children wouldn't notice the nude girls on the cards, which were lying all over the street, but they did. My daughter said, "Mom they have a lot of pictures here in Las Vegas to make kids laugh." I later asked my son what he thought of all the cards on the ground. He said, "Not good!"
My daughter had a hard time with all the smoking. She said they smoke a lot in Las Vegas. One man was smoking a cigar and my daughter stopped and pointed at him and said, "Look at that big smoker!"
Here are my children having a smoothie! My daughter was drinking so fast she kept giving herself "brain freeze!" We went to the Las Vegas Hilton to see the Star Trek Experience. It cost a lot and I nearly didn't go, but I had been to it before and I wanted my children to experience it too.
Here is my daughter wearing a mask she found in the KÀ store located in the MGM Grand. We all loved KÀ, which is by Cirque du Soleil. It was the most AMAZING thing I have ever seen. My children and I sat with our jaws wide open in amazement the whole time. My daughter thought it was funny to see a man with long hair and glittery pants. She told me that he probably wants to be a girl! I want to see the other Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas too. I bought the sound track and a book, so we could always remember KÀ.
Here are my children wearing crazy 3-D glasses we needed for the three 4-D motion movies we seen at Excaliber! My daughter loved these crazy 4-D movies especially the old man spitting. It was her favorite part because she got wet! The three movies were very short and I was disappointed because it was not worth the money we paid to see them. After the 4-D movies we went to the Tournament of Kings Dinner, which was my son's favorite thing we did while in Las Vegas. He loved all the battles. My daughter loved all the horses.
One night we walked down the strip to the fountains at the Bellagio. I forgot about the sex calling cards that get passed out at night and quickly realized the mistake I made. I was hoping my children wouldn't notice the nude girls on the cards, which were lying all over the street, but they did. My daughter said, "Mom they have a lot of pictures here in Las Vegas to make kids laugh." I later asked my son what he thought of all the cards on the ground. He said, "Not good!"
My daughter had a hard time with all the smoking. She said they smoke a lot in Las Vegas. One man was smoking a cigar and my daughter stopped and pointed at him and said, "Look at that big smoker!"
Comments