A Page For All Seasons - My New Favorite Scrapbook Store!

I went to the USA Scrapbook Expo a few weeks ago and picked up a bunch of kits from a new on-line store called A Page For All Seasons. The on-line store was created by one of the scrapbook teachers that used to work at the scrapbook store All My Memories (AMM). AMM is now closed.

I always used to stop by AMM when I was working in the Draper area. I loved seeing all the cute classes they taught. I never took a class because I didn't want to make the long trip back to Draper in the evening. So, when I first heard that AMM was closing, I was sad. Now I am happy, because all of those great teachers now make kits for A Page For All Seasons and I can go on-line and buy all the kits I want.

Here I two kits I made this weekend:



Comments

Kristin Coppee said…
Man! You are so incredibly talented! I LOVE checking out your scrapbook layouts. I WISH I had that kind of creativity.
Kim Burmeister said…
You are the bomb! I love your layouts and wish I took more time to scrap. It seems like I am so busy making cards that I don't take the time to create layouts, which drew me to this wonderful hobby to begin with. Thanks for all your inspiration and ideas. I need to SCRAP!
Erica said…
i absolutely LOVE those pages...and will for sure lift the layouts...if you don't mind! Great job!
Nicole said…
These layouts are absolutely adorable too! You are so talented, I come looking at your layouts all the time. Thanks for sharing!
Tamara said…
It is so wonderful to see your family pictures on the kits I designed. I'm so happy you like them!

-Tamara
Vonney said…
Kristin and Kim - These layouts were so easy to put together because they were a kit. All I had to do was glue the pages together, no cutting and no thinking!

Erica - You can scraplift all you want, but better yet, you can go to the website and buy the kits too! It's so easy!

Tamara - I love your kits! Thanks for making my scrapbooking easy! I bought more of your kits and should post more down the road! You keep designing these cute layouts, so I can get caught up!
Anonymous said…
Hello! It is Shyloh, I own a Page for all Seasons! Thanks for talking about our store on your site! I will send you a treat! Will you send me your address? apage4allseasons@comcast.net
Anonymous said…
Hello! It is Shyloh, I own a Page for all Seasons! Thanks for talking about our store on your site! I will send you a treat! Will you send me your address? apage4allseasons@comcast.net

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!