{Frst Grab Techr Jaide}



On Friday when my children came home from school they immediately rushed upstairs. To my surprise, I found them in my bedroom playing SCHOOL. My bedroom was labeled by Jaide, as you can clearly see, she was the first grade teacher located in room 408. Their students were their stuffed animals all lined up at the end of my bed, each with a book to boot. Who would have thought the two I fight to do homework with each night was busy playing school, doing math, and reading with each other. I guess they didn't get enough of it during the week. I do love it when my children play nicely with each other. Shh...they won't admit it, but I know ...secretly they are best friends! ;)

Comments

Erica said…
isn't it funny how kids can do that...go to school all day & come home and want to play it! means they love it right?
Jena said…
Cute! My kids love to do that, too - it's so fun to listen to them play like that. Hope all is well - love your new pic in your header - too cute!